Volgers

maandag 20 juni 2022

Be Mine

Eeeeekkkkk!!! Welcome back House-Mouse FANS!
We are here with a new challenge for you.

Anything Goes 
with the option theme of 

 Strips or Scraps

Hosted by our Talented Teamie Misti.
Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 
so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg

Our Generous Sponsor for this challenge is  
We welcome back Di's DigiStamps 

One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied
graphics at College many years ago,
I now work as a Medical photographer part time but
 my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about
4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a
 cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m
afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred
 scrapbooking. I then started looking online
at other blogs and this then became my
 passion and I loved sharing my cards
with like minded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images,
but sometimes I could not find what I wanted
so I started 
to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction
and I have never looked back, I love thinking
 of new images, and its just fabulous to see
 others take them and make them into
beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!


Many thanks to our generous Sponsor
 for their continued support.  

Goedemorgen  Bloggers vandaag deze 
kaart voor de challenge van de House Mouse 
De challenge is altijd ALLES MAG de option 
deze keer is Strips or Scraps
maar natuurlijk wel met een House Mouse,
Happy Hopper of Gruffies image gebruiken.
Ben benieuwd wat jullie ervan vinden


Good Morning bloggers today this card
for the challenge from the House Mouse 
The challenge is always anything goes and the
 option this time is Strips or Scraps
but you have to use a House Mouse,
Happy hopper or Gruffies image.




Entwined Hearts Die Cuts
 5 Piece Set Love Arrow Double Hearts Framlit Thinlits
MD  pretty papers Don and Daisy PK9107
MD pretty papers bloc Belle Fleur PK9105
Marianne Design Country Flowers PK9144  

 


  


HMCP149 Heart Treats [ Stampendous ]


Caran D'ache 876- 672- 832
skin

Prisma color premier
skin 928
mousies 941
glass 1063
tablecloth 956- 904
candy 1018- 1001- 989- 916- 1003- 904- 956- 







23 opmerkingen:

Crea Astrid zei

Mooie kaart met een schattige stempel. Leuk ook hoe je de achtergrond hebt gedaan met de strookjes en een mooie hartjesmal.

Groetjes, Astrid.

Marjan zei

Gaaf kaartje en die muisjes zijn weer te schattig! Mooie strookjes inderdaad! Ook je robotkaartje is top, ik zag het al op FB.

Margreet zei

Wat een leukerd weer Karin!
xxx Margreet

Elle-Jeanne zei

Prachtige kaart Karin.
Hele mooie achtergrond heb je gemaakt.
Groetjes Elle-jeanne

Martha zei

Schattig dit Housemousejes kaartje, Karin!
Leuk die streepachtergrond van scraps!
Fijne dag liefs Martha

Lorraine A zei

Gorgeous card Karin :-) the image is so sweet and I love the striped background, the paper designs are beautiful! :-)

Hope you have a great week
luv
Lols x x x

crafty-stamper zei

LOve the cute image and great use of scraps for the background
Carol x

Ans Gilbert zei

Geweldige digi heb je gebruikt en wat een mooie achtergrond met de strookjes papier,
Groetjes,
Ansx

Trijntje zei

Wat een mooi stdmpelafdrukje heb je op dd kaart. En de achtergrond zo leukkk gemaakt. Groeten Trijntje

April zei

What a wonderful slimline card! I love the striped background with the pretty papers. Have a great week! xx

Bunny zei

Great use of the strips of paper. Cute card. [Bunny]

Chrissy zei

Cute and gorgeous and I love the background Karin..

Luv CHRISSYxx

GerJanne zei

Enige kaart Karin!

Anita van Deur zei

Super leuk kaartje Karin!

Elly zei

Een leuke kaart Karin.
Groetjes Elly

jackelien zei

Super mooie kaart.
Groetjes Jackelien

Doris knippenenplakken zei

Wat een leuke , schitterende kaart!
Groetjes Doris

Christine zei

Gorgeous cute mousey image lovely colouring great take on the option theme
Mousey hugs Christine xx

aussie aNNie zei

Beautiful card and lovely colours as always, this is stunning xx

Fikreta zei

Its so wonderful card!

Sue zei

Beautiful slimline card. Pretty colors and fun way to use the strips.

Hugs
Sue

creationsnz zei

Hi Karin. Such a sweet, sweet card with your lovely stripes and those pretty hearts. CarolG

Marian zei

Superleuk!!