Volgers

dinsdag 14 augustus 2018

Stitching




Challenge #272 
Hostess  : :  Annie 

Anything Goes 
 Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 
OR Option theme 
Stitching
(Real or Faux)

Generous SPONSORS for this chall are

We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  


 Our Second Generous Sponsor is 
One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!




Goedemorgen bloggers vandaag de herrinnerings kaart van de 
De challenge is altijd ALLES MAG de option deze keer is
Stiksteken echt of vals 
maar natuurlijk wel met een House Mouse,
Happy Hopper of Gruffies image gebruiken.
Ben benieuwd wat jullie van mijn kaart vinden.


Good Morning bloggers today the reminder card from the
The challenge is also always anything goes and the option this time is
 Stitching real or faux
but you have to use a House Mouse,
Happy hopper or Gruffies image.
I'm curious what you find of my card.


Materials;
charm, button, organza ribbon, flowers [ Action ],
pearls, sharpie white, copic multi liner 0.3,
byzantine [ Tattered Lace ],
paper needles and pins 6011-0317 [ Joy Crafts ].


Stamp;
Mouce Bounce HMI 1001
Copics;
E50- 51- 02- 57- C00- 1- 3- G46- YR23
TwinM
43- 36- 97- 92 








26 opmerkingen:

Je@net zei

Erg leuke kaart geworden, Karin!

Bea zei

Schitterend mooi kaartje Karin, ze blijven leuk die house mouse stempeltjes....

groetjes Bea.

aussie aNNie zei

Beautiful and delightful mousie card love this.x

Doris knippenenplakken zei

Weer een super mooie House Mouse kaart Karin !
Groetjes Doris

Linda Simpson zei

Gorgeous Karin!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margreet zei

Heel erg leuk!
xxx Margreet

Diny zei

Leuke kaart Karin!
Groetjes Diny

Martha zei

Hoi hoi Karin
Wat een schattig house Mouse kaartje!
Liefs Martha

Tracy Welham zei

Gorgeous, really love the sewing theme. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Bunny zei

This card reminds me of fall. I love the colors and how cute it is. The dies that you used are great. [Bunny]

Jackie T zei

Oh Karin that is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Ans Gilbert zei

Mooie kaart Karin, leuke stempel en mooi papier heb je gebruikt,
Ansx

Kuni zei

Lovely and cute card Karin.
HUgs
Kuni

Lorraine A zei

Super cute card Karin :-) the image and papers are just perfect for the theme and I love the layout, absolutely gorgeous :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

cotnob zei

A super card Karin, such a fun image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com zei

Alweer zo'n mooie kaart met leuke House Mouse afbeelding Karin. Top zoals alles met elkaar combineert.
Lieve groetjes Miranda

Hermien zei

Je hebt er weer een heel leuk kaartje van gemaakt, en wat ijverig muisje zeg!

groetjes Hermien

GerJanne zei

Wat een leuke kaart Karin! Echt super mooi met die driehoek er zo in.

Kate M zei

Fabulous House Mouse card, love that image and your colouring is lovely - super fun card! xx

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs zei

Karin, your cards are always fantastic! Love this one!

Andree zei

A wonderful card Karin. Lovely papers and cute image xx

Christine zei

Hi Karin awww these cute guys are sure having a fun time on this pin cushion..lol gorgeous details design papers super take on the Stitching theme.

mousey hugs Christine x

Marian zei

Heel leuk!

Sue zei

Fun papers to go with the theme and you have colored up that fun image beautifully. Awesome card.

Hugs
Sue

Sylvia zei

Gorgeous card Karin, love the fun image and fabulous papers and embellishments used.

Sylv xx

Fikreta zei

Gorgeous card!