Volgers

vrijdag 8 oktober 2010

Old Fashion Santa's

Deze stempels vind ik geweldig, ik heb ze even geleend
van mijn schoonzus marian.
Welk merk het is weet ik niet.
Ik heb het heel eenvoudig gehouden.

I love these stamps, I borrowed them from
my sister in law marian.
Which brand it is I do not know.
I have keep it simply.


Materialen; cuttlebug, embossing stencil snowflakes,
nestabillities big scalloped squares, color copy 200gr.
Stempel; weet ik niet, PSX
Inkt; Stazon black, distress dark brown.





5 opmerkingen:

Marian zei

Heel mooi!!!!!!

Caroline zei

Heel mooi!

Groetjes Caroline

ChristineCreations zei

LOVE these Santa stamps! What a great card!

jimlynn zei

So pretty! Love the look of this. A perfect holiday card.
Great.
Lynn

Sharon Basel zei

I love this - very pretty and unusual colors for a Christmas card. What wonderful stamps these are - I just love vintage Santa images. Beautiful job Karin!